Saturday, March 13, 2010

Melbourne to Sydney

After taking the trams around Melbourne on Tuesday and sightseeing, it was time to move on to my next city, Sydney!  Of course the bad weather has stayed with me for a few days, so my flight was delayed and when I got to Bondi, Jack said it was the worst weather day of the year...


Even with heavy clouds and crazy wind, Bondi is such a beautiful beach and I have spent many hours daily working on my tan along with thousands of locals and tourists.  Since Friday, there has been a surf competition on the beach (no big deal, just Kelly Slater is here), so the beach has been pretty busy.  


Exciting news of the week - I have 2 job interviews!  One in Melbourne and one in Sydney...  


My computer is about to die, but I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment